Monday, September 12, 2011

Soon...



...I'll be back to my daily routines: meeting new clients - interviewing - taking some tests - doing home/school visit - making report - counseling. Hah, it makes me feel tired already just by writing about it. 


Well well, i bet you guys don't visit my blog just to find me in a depressed mood, no? So I'm sorry for posting this words. I truly am. I just feel really tired. I deal with this routine for this past months with little progress (for 2 clients and there are 8 more to go!). I'm falling behind my friends. I'm struggling. I need to catch up. That's the only way I can graduate on time. July 2012. Enough said.


p.s. Thank you for you guys whose visited and read my blog, even gave me comments. I really appreciate it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share your thought? :)