Monday, October 17, 2011

Nikicio Mixte Vol.7 le printemps 2012

So happy that I could attend to this show since I'm a big fan of Nikicio. Unfortunately I'm not a good photographer. I couldn't take good photos of the models on the runway.. boo me! But I managed to take this:




But to do Nikicio the justice they truly deserve, watch the full collection here:




Nah, what do you think?
You know that I'm no good in words so I won't say much except: I LOVE IT!! 
Especially their silk printed blazer and grey long tank dress and the grey leather jacket.. Absolutely unique with edgy cutting and fabrics! 
My only problem is that the are too pricey for my wallet (above 1mil!). So let's fill my piggy bank to the fullest!

p.s. I just notice that Kimmy Jayanti (model, the one in short hair) is sooooo pretty!!!!
oh, and what I wore to this event will be post separately.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share your thought? :)