Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Exploded Flowers

All photos are by Qi Wei

This morning I browsed through 'Because I'm Addicted' and found these beautiful photos by Qi Wei
How amazing are they? We see lots of pretty flowers almost everyday in full piece, but this?? You can see its part, in various shapes and textures. From roses, lily, sun flower, chrysanthemum, to hydrangea. AMAZING!
And these are just some of my favorites. You can see more of them in 'Because I'm Addicted' or Qi Wei's website 'Thoughtful Photography'.

Enjoy your day! :)

7 comments:

  1. how artistic!!
    Those photos are amazing! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed! love these photos so much! my pleasure Sarah. :)

      Delete
  2. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, thank you so much Francesca! xo

      Delete
  3. they're too amazing!!! love it so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Care to share your thought? :)