Monday, August 19, 2013

Flower Generation

Salaam!

T-shirt - CottonInk, Pants - Mango, Blazer - Zara, Boots - Dr. Martens (via Linea)

Wearing my favorite blazer and boots at the moment. All in floral, my favorite prints.

This Zara blazer is my best find during this sale season. I can see my self wearing it in many occasions, day/night, formal/casual. :)) 

And the boots? I just can't thank my husband enough for giving me these pair of Dr. Martens as a birthday present (I turn 26 last July 14th)! Feels like my dream has come true. Been wanting these boots for so long but can't afford to buy it my self. hehe.. Thank you husband!! You're the best!! :* :* :*

2 comments:

  1. cantik ,bootnya keren sekali ,,,bikin ngiler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, Nourash! you're the sweetest! xo

      Delete

Care to share your thought? :)