Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sportgirl

Remember my sneakers? I finally found a chance to wear & show it to the world. hehe.. Yes, I wore it last night to watch a football match: Indonesia vs Bahrain in Gelora Bung Karno Stadium. So Excited!


Cardigan - Mango, Top - Cotton Ink, Jeans - DIY, Bag - Charles & Keith, Shoes - Adidas
I tone everything down to accentuate the shoes because she's the star of this outfit. So, how do I look? :)
I just got one photo since my camera went off.


At the beginning, the excitement and energy was SO AMAZING it got me the creeps. The crowd was crazy! Unfortunately they went too much, that the game must be stop for a while on the second half because some people off fireworks and firecrackers. 


Personally, I think its scary and disappointing as my excitement go to waste.. :(



For the full story, just click here.

1 comment:

Care to share your thought? :)